Welcome to the CEE department website!
About the Department of Computer Engineering and Electronics
The Department of Computer Engineering and Electronics (CEE) was established in 2021 on the basis of the Computer information systems and Electronic devices departments.
Department graduates bachelors and masters in the specialty 123 Computer Engineering, bachelors - in the specialty 171 Electronics, masters - in the specialty 172 Telecommunications and Radio Engineering and the doctors of philosophy in the field of information technologies.
Type of activity of the graduate of the department:
- computer software engineer;
- computer program developer;
- application programmer;
- system programmer;
- manufacture of electronic computers and other information processing equipment;
- installation and repair of electronic computers and other equipment for information processing;
- maintenance and repair of computer equipment.